upgrading, or changing network elements, TCPWave has the
experience, and global reach, to help you efficiently deploy your
network. And the skills to help you smoothly install a global
network, as well as the ability to leverage partnerships to reduce
To cover the different
requirements for enterprise support, TCPWave offers yearly support
contracts labelled Silver, Gold or Platinum. TCPWave support
contracts for TWC DNS covers issues related to software
installation, maintenance, updates, configuration, logging and
troubleshooting. Including, generic DNS questions (DNS resolution,
DNS tracing, debugging DNS anomalies) as well as DNSSEC (trust
anchor repositories, DNSSEC validation, DNSSEC troubleshooting).
TCPWave Inc.'s Support covers TCPWave IPAM installation,
configuration and handover of the administration responsibilities
to your support personnel.
When carving out an optimal DNS/DHCP footprint in your
enterprise, we do the following:
- Right placement of root and authoritative DNS servers in
the corporate network.
- Right placement of DHCP servers in the corporate network.
- Right placement of Cache appliances in the trading floors,
branch networks and strategic data centers.
- Designing and implementing end-to-end monitoring
solutions, capacity planning methodology and config assurance
tools for various component architectures.
- Provide Level 4 assistance for the global design involving
DNS and DHCP.
- Provide off-site training and on-site training to improve
the operational efficiency of the deployment.
- Interface with the Engineering and Operations team and
identify areas where automation can be built to enhance the
- Provide security updates for DNS, Routing software suite,
OS patches including bug/security fixes for NTP, SNMP etc.
- Assistance in Mergers and Acquisitions or divestitures.
- Assistance in designing, implementing and troubleshooting