Robust Monitoring engine included in the IPAM to monitor your DNS, DHCP and NTP Infrastructure.
Provides alarms before things can go wrong.
Automatic configuration of the monitoring threshold definitions.
Simplifies an enterprise’s core infrastructure monitoring mechanism.
- A powerful customizable Web Interface
- Performance and Capacity Planning Graphs
- Powerful dashboards
- Configuration Wizards
- Advanced Configuration Manager
- Advanced User Management
- User-Specific Notification Preferences
- Extendable Architecture
- Integrated database backend and APIs
- TCPWave has a team of in-house developers who are experts in the Nagios technology. Our expert engineers can configure and maintain the Nagios installations. TCPWave also provides pre-configured Nagios appliances that are custom built as per client’s requirements.
- TCPWave provides custom developed plug-ins for your Nagios installation.
TCPWave delivers a cutting edge monitoring system to ensure Network Availability using Nagios. The Product development team at TCPWave has created a dedicated appliance model for enterprise monitoring to detect problems and in some cases auto-correct problems in your enterprises’s network. This level of monitoring can only be accomplished via TCPWave’s monitoring. Please click the tabs listed below to learn more about the TCPWave monitoring model. We can host a dedicated monitoring facility for your infrastructure to ensure that you get alerted in time. Our 7x24 team keeps a hawk eye on your network using our advanced monitoring.
The TCPWave advanced monitoring model can monitor the following thresholds for your enterprise:
- DNS Availability
- DNS Response time
- DNS top talkers
- Anycast protocol health (BGP, OSPF)
- CPU, Memory, Disk Utilization
- Latency in DNS Change propagation
- DNS serial number mismatch detection
- DHCP response checker
- Active Directory Monitoring
- Web server availability and performance monitoring.
- Cisco/Juniper/Arista routing tables monitoring
- NTP/PTP clock monitoring
- Database availability and database internals monitoring
- LDAP availability and response monitoring
TCPWave brings the following benefits to organizations via it’s advanced monitoring techniques
- Comprehensive IT Infrastructure Monitoring
- Visibility of your entire IT infrastructure
- Timely text and email alerts
- Proactive Planning
- Customizable GUI
- Multiple APIs for third party plugins